Monday, August 23, 2010

Weird (delayed) skin reactions to allergy testing.?

I was diagnosed w/non-allergic rhinitis, but I'm not convinced. After my first round of allergy tests (via pin-prick and injection) I had no reaction whatsoever. Yet I've always been slightly allergic to mesquite and when I walk by olive trees in bloom it's hard to breathe, my face gets really hot and my eyes water so badly I can't see clearly.





The next day after my testing I developed a skin rash behind my right ear (my right arm got the shots) %26amp; it's been itchy with flat small red spots. I have this over a week later. I also got a bizarre blister behind my left knee that itched. My IBS flared up randomly. For the second set %26amp; only reacted slightly to dust mites, but this dust mite spot has not gone away %26amp; it has been inflamed for over a week as well. My IBS got even worse the day after that %26amp; I've still been suffering with these rashes. I also got pimple-looking spots that pop up %26amp; go away quickly and itch along my stomach. I also have milk %26amp; wheat allergies. What is going on?

Weird (delayed) skin reactions to allergy testing.?
yes, allergies. have you called the allergist back to let them know? I also had testing done... the nurse looked at me laughed and said... "you can't lv. here until we put you in a bubble!". My arms flared up w/ everything!!!


You should def. call the dr. back.


No comments:

Post a Comment