Saturday, July 24, 2010

I recently had allergy testing done.How severe is a plus 1 and a plus 2 testing. I had skin testing done.?

Your doctor can tell you. It's been 3 years since I was tested and I don't remember what the numbers meant.

I recently had allergy testing done.How severe is a plus 1 and a plus 2 testing. I had skin testing done.?
While Scoring for each allergen is important..





remember Allergy is a Cumulative Disease ...


in that a person is allergic to multiple allergens .. typically no one will push the patient beyond their threshold ...





but rather the cumulative Layer of one allergen over another to equal your total Load .. when compared to your Threshold is the key.





so... get tested / and identify as many allergens are feasible to identify %26amp; treat as many allergens as posssible..


reducung the Allergy Load for each .. and therebye reducung your total Load ..such that it is below your Allergy misery Threshold


No comments:

Post a Comment