Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sking allergy ....may be hives?

HI, I have never had any skin allergies before, besides pollen which seems to have been gone now. I was out of country for about 2 months during last summer when i had my clothings and other stuffs left in a garage. i saw the place full of spider webs and other insects. Now i moved to chicago and on my way i had my 1st outbreak . I didnt even know it was hives until later after going throught articles online.i read that hives are more of an allergy symptoms. Now i wonder if it is because of the clothes that i am wearing now which was there in the garage obvioulsy i had all those stuffs in my car at the time of the first outbreak. Later on when i called my roomate back in MN, i came to know that one of my roommate also had similar kind of outbreak at same time. I would guess he was exposed to those clothes when i was packing. I have already washed all my clothes but it doesnt seem 2 work. Today i had an outbreak ,took benadryl and its working. Wot can b in my clothes that doesnt go?

Sking allergy ....may be hives?
Yo hives can come from anything, it is hard to tell why you may get them, may take months but, keep usin' benadryl it worked for me





If the benadryl stops workin' and you start feeling weasy go to the doctor
Reply:please careful what are you eating. keep in touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment